Saturday, March 23, 2013

Reasons why PC gaming is a terrific hobby for your relationship ...

I?m finally getting to settle down as a newlywed, and whenever I plop my rear down on my beloved computer chair, my wife starts to curl her forehead, roll her eyes, and sigh that I?m fondling the mouse and keyboard again. And we get into a debate that this is such a wonderful hobby, but for the life of me, I could not properly justify it. So I?m putting my foot down and I?d like to share with everyone my justifications:

  1. Guaranteed your partner will be home most of the time
    Haha!
    If your partner is a true gamer, after work, he / she will bee-line it straight back home and pick up from the latest save point of their game from the night before. You might not get replies from your ?how was your day? questions, but hey! At least you know your partner is at home and not outside doing who knows what.
  2. A couple can share the hobby together!
    diablo-gamer-couple-600
    It would be a fair assumption that there is a wide spectrum of games catered to any skill level. It would be recommended to slowly introduce your partner to games that are easy to pick up and play and build up from there. Unless you want to bring the beatdown on the noob and set yourself up with some angry make-up sex after (I should take note of this!)
  3. Lots and lots of coop games available!
    local-co-op-games
    If competing with your partner is not really your thing, there is always a lot of Coop games out on the market today. Soon enough, you?ll be high fiving each other in the bedroom for killing that epic boss. Or genuinely saying ?thank you? after your partner revives you back to life whenever you get incapacitated in-game. Like being in any relationship, it needs to be worked on and its a two-way street! Gaming is the avenue towards a rock solid relationship!
  4. PC games are cheap!
    2d19zwi
    Worried about your household budget? Fear not! If you?re patient enough to wait for Steam season sales, then you?re in luck. Steam notoriously sells games at really low low prices. Stock up on games for one season and get ready to load up some more on the next. It?s an endless but exciting cycle that I personally look forward to all the time!
  5. Hardware doesn?t cost that much anymore
    VLNjXuC
    Nowadays, you could get a good mid-range PC build and play any modern game without technical hitches. But if you still don?t think a dedicated PC gaming machine is just a waste, you can always double it as an awesome HTPC!

So there you have it! I think I have provided some compelling arguments on maintaining a PC gaming hobby. So the next time your partner pulls out the ?Stop playing games, it does nothing for our relationship? card, I urge you to to link them to my post, but do so at your own risk.

Source: http://www.omgeek.net/2013/03/reasons-why-pc-gaming-is-a-terrific-hobby-for-your-relationship/

A Gay Lesbian daylight savings time 2012 Where To Vote james harden breeders cup Mitch Lucker Red Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment